Copy-editing, sub-editing and rewriting
Leaflet, brochure and promotional literature
For writing and editing the way you want it
- Tight deadlines?
- Text that is full of mistakes and badly written?
- Copy that needs pulling in to house style?
- Copy that is too long and needs condensing to fit?
- Brochures that need rewriting and designing?
- The solution? Call me today.
“When your copy has to be exactly right, you need your editor to be as professional as you are.”
I am an experienced journalist and editor who has been working for some 30 years in magazines, academic journals and book publishing, as well as providing editorial services for corporate and not-for-profit sector clients, and I know that ‘almost right’ just isn’t good enough.
I combine a high level of education and a broad general knowledge with my editing and writing experience to process your copy with accuracy, attention to detail, speed and flair.
As well as editing for spelling, grammar and sense, I will also check for inaccuracies (typographical or contextual), inconsistencies and omissions. I will produce a list of queries and suggestions as necessary.
- I will follow your own style guide or create one for you.
- I work in UK English or US English and convert text and proprietary names from one to the other.
- I work in Word, Adobe, PowerPoint or Excel.